Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bulova Womens Windup Round face Vintage


Another beauty, a simple round face in shiny stainless steel, new without a scratch.

This windup, much like any other, brings you back to a time when time was precious, people didn't need to have everything immediately, they could stop, gaze at a watch, appreciate it, set it, wind it.

From the seventies, my father's gift shop, he kept it under glass and we do have the box with tags. Black arabic letters, one of the best features is that band, an almost iridescent brocade.

And it works, by the way. Fifty years old, probably, and it works just fine. Don't over-wind it.

2 comments:

  1. I have a very similar watch with N7 stamped on the back..It was my grandmother's....my email is justtiffany12@gmail.com.....I was wondering what is the value....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're selling for about 79.00, maybe a little more or less.

    ReplyDelete

The customer says. . .